You will need:
1 organic avocado
1 cup organic cherry tomatoes
½ lime (or lemon)
Pink salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
2 slices whole-grain bread
Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Toast the piece of bread until the bread is just golden brown.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove pit, scoop the flesh out and cut into small cubes.
- Dice the cherry tomatoes and place onto each piece of toast - spread the avocado cubes over the tomatoes.
- Squeeze half of lime or lemon directly on top.
- Season with salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.